According to the Veterans of the Liberation struggle Act (17:12) part 3 (12)(a)(iii), “medical and dental benefits shall consist of medical and dental treatment at a Government health institution…”. However, in the case that medical treatment is unavailable at a government institution, treatment may be sought from private medical practitioners. In such cases, a referral letter from a government health institution must be provided when applying for medical assistance.
- Certified copy of the Primary Beneficiary’s Liberation War Veterans Identity Card
- Certified Copy of National identity Card or Passport
- Certified copy of dependant’s long Birth and National I.D.
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate (spouse)
- Referral letter from government health institution
- Copy of prescription
- X3 quotations for medicine required
- Bill from government health institution and/or private medical service provider
- Official receipt of payment (in case of application for reimbursement)
- Proof of banking details i.e. bank statement (in case of application for reimbursement)
Leave a Reply